Wide Span Shelving
The Widespan industrial shelving system offers optimal weight capacity, as well as state-of-the-art durability, flexibility and efficiency for all your storage needs.
This shelving system is really well-suited to industries with a High Volume per SKU ratio (like e-commerce inventory, clothing or automotive parts). It is also ideal for retail shelving, storing company records, as well as many other utilities.
- Fast, easy assembly
- Ideal for record storage, retail, e-commerce and grocery applications
- Great for hand stacking operations
- Can be ﬁtted with wire mesh decks, wood decks, or galvanized drop-in-panels
- Bay widths typically 48”, 72” or 96”
Widespan Shelving From One of Our Preferred Suppliers
The Widespan Industrial shelving system is a fully open system, accessible from all sides and offers many different shelf options for every need. It also offers easy expansion possibilities both in height or width.
- Simple, basic way of storing and organizing products;
- Reconfigurable for changing storage requirements;
- Improved cube utilization in high-bay applications.
Widespan Shelving Accessories
|1. Frame Connectors||2. Posts||3. Foot Plates|
|Connect posts from front to back.||12-gauge roll formed post with 2” slots for easy height adjust-ability.||Anchor the units to the floor.|
|4. Beams||5. Tie Bars||6. Wood, Steel or Wire Mesh Shelf Options|
|The main shelf support of the system. 2” profile beams made of 13-gauge steel and available in a variety of widths and weight capacities.||Placed between the two beams, they increase the capacity of the shelf level and avoid the buckling of longer beams.|
You May Also Like:
Contact Our Wide Span Shelving Specialist Today
Fill out the form below to get a FREE no obligation quote from our Shelving Systems Specialists.