No Bolt Shelving
The ‘No-Bolt’ shelving system is a versatile shelving type produced in either 18 or 20 gauge cold-rolled steel and is designed to keep quality high and costs low by reducing small pieces and tools from the assembly process.
- Ideal for medium case and piece pick applications
- Heavy Duty industrial steel shelves
- Boltless shelves – special clips allow quick adjustment of shelf heights
- Baked enamel ﬁnish
- Typical shelf widths 36”, 42” and 48”
No-Bolt Shelving From One of Our Preferred Suppliers
Space Utilization Efficiencies
The efficient design of the no-bolt shelving requires no additional floor space during assembly.
- You can also easily rearrange the shelving without needing to dismantle it;
- Simple, basic way of storing and organizing products;
- Reconfigurable for changing storage requirements;
- Improved cube utilization in high-bay applications;
- Large selection of accessories available (See below).
NO BOLT SHELVING ACCESSORIES
|2. Base Plates
|3. Foot Plates
|4. Shelf Boxes
|5. Bin Fronts
|Elevate posts when flooring is not level.
|Close off the bottom of the unit to stop things from rolling under.
|Anchor the shelving system onto the floor.
|Hold small items onto the shelves. Various sizes available.
|Stop small items from falling off the front of the shelf. Various sizes available.
|6. Hanging Bars
|7. Sliding Dividers
|9. Label Holders
|10. Swinging Doors
|Allow items to be suspended in the unit. Available in 36”, 42” and 48” widths.
|Mobile dividers that attach to the bottom of the shelf. Maximum adjustability by sliding horizontally across the shelf.
|Create compartments on the shelf. Rolled front for a smooth edge. Attached with divider clips or flathead nuts and bolts.
|Allow users to insert labels for easier identification of shelf contents.
|Close the front of a unit with a locking mechanism and flush handle
You May Also Like:
Contact Our No-Bolt Shelving Specialist Today
Fill out the form below to get a FREE no obligation quote from our Shelving Systems Specialists.